For more convenience in searching, writing, submitting basic forms and helping to resolve applications more quickly, please refer to download the forms here. Note: You might look up the list of applicants and the place to apply those specific documents.
- Extracurricular scale
Contents and grading of extracurricular activities.Download
- STUDENT NOTES IN GRADUATION CEREMONY
Important notes for students during the graduation ceremony.Download
- ACADEMIC SERVICES REGULATION
TDTU unifies academic management for credit-based education programs. Find out the detail regulations here:Download
- Academic Calendar - Regulations
1. Study plan for the school year.Look up
2. Career and graduation planning.
3. Academic processing plan.
4. Academic Standards Regulations.
5. High-quality curriculum regulation.
6. Regulations on the study of the international affiliate program.
- Forms & Application Process from the University
1. Application for postponement of the examinationDownload
2. Application for the examination
3. An application for exam time transfer
4. Application for temporary absenteeism
5. Application for termination
6. Application for re-enrollment (after a temporary absence)
7. Application for exemption / transfer of credits
8. Application for re-examination of the test
9. Application for transfer of training level
10. Application for transfer of training
11. Application for reservation of enrollment results
12. Application for exemption from English communication
13. Student Identification Form (used for MOS when the ID is invalid).
- Study guides and student support services
Important information for students, issues supports through out the learning process.Look up