Accepting the invitation of the Faculty of Industrial Fine Arts, Professor Ulrich Klieber - came from the Burg Giebichenstein University of Art & Design (Halle - Germany) to work with faculty from 27/09/2015 to 07/10/2015.
Introducing an overview of Professor Ulricht Klieber:
- Born in 1953 in Göppingen (Germany)
- From 1973 to 1977: School of Fine Arts in Stuttgart Art Academy (Germany)
- 1978-1979: Studies in Art History royal art University London (UK)
- 1995: lecturer at the University of art and Design Burg Giebichenstein (Halle - Germany).
- From 2001-2003: Vice Chancellor University of Art and Design Burg Giebichenstein (Halle).
- From 2003-2010: Rector of the University of Art and Design Burg Giebichenstein (Halle).
- From 2010 to present: Professor of Fine Arts Faculty of the University Basic Art and Design Burg Giebichenstein (Halle).
- Has published over 30 books on art and art education method, more books are sold on the site: Amazon.de; Amazon.com.
- Has taught and organized numerous workshops in several countries around the world such as China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Japan, Russia ...
The workshop is an important activity, including the practical exercises under the supervision of instructors, in order to maximize the research and creativity of students on each topic.
With many years of teaching experience, Professor Ulrich Klieber held one large workshop at the Faculty of Industrial Fine Arts with the participation of 35 students from four majors: Graphics, Fashion, Interior and Industrial designs.
Start with small exercises with elements of simple butt importance with art such as strokes, dots, array ... the workshop participants had 5 days experience with Professor Ulrich Klieber in the exciting creative fields.